- Home page
- About Mr Evert Smith
- Hip Arthritis
- Introduction to Hip Treatment
- Hip Anatomy
- Total Hip Replacement (Arthroplasty)
- Revision Hip Replacement Surgery
- Resurfacing Hip Replacement (RHR)
- Minimally Invasive Hip Surgery (MIS)
- Excision Arthroplasty
- Hip Implants
- Surgical Approaches for the Hip
- Possible Complications After Hip Surgery
- Exceed Acetabular Cup
- Innovations in Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Orthopaedics Research
- Help and Accessibility
- Advanced search
To make an appointment e–mail Sue Misir, secretary to Mr Evert Smith, or telephone:
- 0117 907 4228 (private)
- 0117 323 5194 (NHS)
For an NHS appointment your GP will need to refer you. How?
Evert Smith is an Orthopaedic Surgeon in whom I have absolute faith and confidence.
Bob Gibbons, 2007.