'New Horizons in Primary Hip Arthroplasty' 6-7 November 2008 The Annual Bristol Hip Meeting (sponsored by Smith & Nephew) was held in the Clifton Pavilion at Bristol Zoo. The…
Rancho Mirage, 17-19 September 2008 I travelled via Chicago where the tail end of Hurricane "Ike" reached northwards bringing floods to the States of Indiana and Michigan. I was fortunate in that…
20 Feb ’08 — Back To My Roots
Leiden, 12 February 2008 A chance meeting with a friend and colleague, Iain Watt, Consultant Radiologist in Leiden, Netherlands, led to an invite from Professor Rob G H H Nelissen to visit the…
17 Aug ’07 — Resurfacing Hip Replacements Research and Events
Two research meetings were held in June and August 2007. The first meeting was to evaluate a new Hip Assessment Questionnaire developed in the USA and plan the prospective metal on metal hip trial…
Recent Blog Entries
- European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatolgy (EFORT) – 2016
- Chelsea Flower Show 2016
- Egyptian Pelvis and Hip Society 2016
- MAYO Arthroplasty Conference (MAC) 2016
- INTERNATIONAL COMBINED MEETING BRITISH HIP SOCIETY and SOCIETÀ ITALIANA DELL’ANCA 2015
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2014
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2013
- 'Everybody Counts’
- Arthroplasty for Arthritis Charity Re-launch
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2012
- European Hip Society – 10th Congress Milan
- London Hip Meeting 2012
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2011
- FDA Grant Award!
- British Hip Society Annual Conference 2011
To make an appointment e–mail Sue Misir, secretary to Mr Evert Smith, or telephone:
- 0117 907 4228 (private)
- 0117 323 5194 (NHS)
For an NHS appointment your GP will need to refer you. How?
Evert Smith is an Orthopaedic Surgeon in whom I have absolute faith and confidence.
Bob Gibbons, 2007.