The first knee joint registry was initiated in Sweden in 1977 followed by other Nordic countries, New Zealand and Australia. The National Joint Registry for England and Wales (NJR) was established in…
Recent Blog Entries
- European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatolgy (EFORT) – 2016
- Chelsea Flower Show 2016
- Egyptian Pelvis and Hip Society 2016
- MAYO Arthroplasty Conference (MAC) 2016
- INTERNATIONAL COMBINED MEETING BRITISH HIP SOCIETY and SOCIETÀ ITALIANA DELL’ANCA 2015
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2014
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2013
- 'Everybody Counts’
- Arthroplasty for Arthritis Charity Re-launch
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2012
- European Hip Society – 10th Congress Milan
- London Hip Meeting 2012
- Bristol Hip Meeting 2011
- FDA Grant Award!
- British Hip Society Annual Conference 2011
To make an appointment e–mail Sue Misir, secretary to Mr Evert Smith, or telephone:
- 0117 907 4228 (private)
- 0117 323 5194 (NHS)
For an NHS appointment your GP will need to refer you. How?
Evert Smith is an Orthopaedic Surgeon in whom I have absolute faith and confidence.
Bob Gibbons, 2007.